Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
Sand Filters – 16″, 19″, 24″ & 31″
Sand Filters from Speck Pumps combines ease of operation, durability and precision engineering allowing high flow for excellent water clarity.
- One piece filter body is blow molded of a heavy duty polymeric plastic, immune to chemicals and environment abuse, to provide a rugged and attractively styled filter.
- Injection molded support pedestal.
- Eight corrosion-free, non-clogging, under drain laterals create a totally balanced flow across the full diameter of the sand bed. These precision engineered laterals guarantee high water flow, excellent water clarity, and more efficient back washing.
- Top mounted, multiport, multifunction, six-position valve with pressure gauge and sight glass provides ultimate filter operation.
- Drain assembly is located at the bottom of the tank, which makes winterizing or servicing fast and easy. The drain assembly only permits water to be drained.
- Valve Functions: