Speck Pumps - Pool products
- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The BADU® Block offers straight forward designs that make installation, operation, and service easy. This pump, motor, and strainer housing is an all-in-one vertically positioned compact unit that allows for installation in small spaces. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, aquaculture, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- Available in 5 – 100 HP Models.
- The pump strainer tank is available in Cast Iron or Bronze with a Stainless Steel Basket. (Plastic Basket also available)
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- Superior design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation. (The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.)
- After installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site.)
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged tungsten-carbide mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- Each pump is equipped with outside circulation/air bleed piping, and includes an air valve, for automatic and manual air bleeding resulting in a long life of the mechanical seal.
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly.
- The inside of the strainer tank is coated with dirt and corrosion resistant enamel.
- Stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel protective shaft sleeve.
- NSF 50 certification available.
- The BADU Block comes available with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.