Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Badu EcoMV all-plastic, self-priming variable speed pool pump is designed for small commercial and large residential pools and spas. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. Speck continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable plastics which benefit the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call (800) 223-8538
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 2″ quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.Optional 3″ unions available.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- 2.7 THP Century® V-Green® Variable Speed motor with built-in easy to use controller with LCD display.Also available with SVRS models
- The motor/control is a programmable, high efficiency pool pump motor designed to be an easy, drop-in field replacement that can be wired with minimal or no modifications.
- RPM levels can be set to range from 600 to 3450. The levels can be set in increments of 25.
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 56 frame motor with Class F insulation.
- Freeze protection feature that can be turned ON/OFF or adjusted.
- Programmable auxiliary load feature.
- Adjustable screen contrast feature.
- Optional VLinkTM WiFi pump controller allows you to easily monitor and manage your pool pump settings from a mobile device.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.