Speck Pumps - Pool products
- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
for Swim-Spas, In-ground Spas & Swim Pools
The ultimate two or three pump Speck Equipment Pack is compact, dependable, versatile, fully automatic, and the perfect match for a Badu SwimJet System. Installation is made easy with this pre-wired and pre-plumbed equipment pack. The GFCI protected packs, mounted on our unique thermoplastic forklift base, have all the needed features.
- Speck 4 HP Model 21-80/33 GS SwimJet pump, Speck 2.5 HP Model 72-V Spa/Maintenance pump, and/or Speck 0.75 HP Model S90-I Maintenance pump.
- Cartridge filters (choice of makes available)
- Motorized maintenance valves (Model 750 only)
- Thermoplastic forklift base (4’ x 4’)
- 4″, 3″ or 2″ PVC plumbing connections
- Heater plumbing connections
- 2″ unions on valves, filter, and filter pump
- 3″ unions for the Model 72-V
- 4″ unions for the Model 21-80/33 GS
- Mounting hardware, stainless steel
- Control Box Features:
- Weatherproof, lockable plastic box
- 125 Amp load center, 4 wire service
- GFCI protected through 60 amp main breaker
- Line connections, heater 115V (for electronic ignition)
- Line connections, lights 115V
- Time Clocks
- Air switches for equipment operation of: (varies by pack model)
- Motorized valves – pool or spa function
- SwimJet pump
- Spa pump
- Maintenance pump
This is a full feature, builder ready equipment pack. Fully equipped with a 4 HP SwimJet pump, 2.5 HP Spa pump, 0.75 HP Maintenance pump, 100 sq. ft.
cartridge filter with heater, and light connections. Motorized valves, time clock, and unions. Pre-plumbed and prewired. All components GFCI protected.
Also available as two pump system, replacing the 0.75 HP Maintenance pump with a two speed 2.5 HP Spa/Maintenance pump.
- Commercial, 3 phase 60 & 50 Hz, and custom designed equipment packs available upon request.
- Air buttons available upon request (white only).
- Available with a choice of filters.
All pumps are UL Listed and NSF compliant. The controls are NRTL Listed #E212034 (complies with UL508A Standard)