Speck Pumps - Pool products
- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck all-plastic, self-priming pool pump Model 433 offers commercial pool pump quality for residential pools and spas. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. Speck continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable plastics which benefits the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Suction and discharge are reinforced with aluminum rings.
- NEW & IMPROVED Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Flooded suction models are available.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.