Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model E75 spa pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance with economy in mind. All models are available with single or two speed motors. The Model E75 is designed using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastic.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- For spa users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with 2″ quick disconnect unions. (The Model E75-I comes standard with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions.)
- A variety of cord sets are available.
- The Model E75 is available with 115V or 230V motor in single or 2-speed.
- The Model E75 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.