Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model ES90 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. This all-plastic, self-priming pump with large basket is ideally suited for small to medium in-ground pools. The Model ES90 is designed using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and replacement. Comes standard with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- NEW & IMPROVED Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame motor. Dual voltage motor has two compartments with sealed contacts, stainless steel shaft and Neptune® Advanced Switch Technology.
- Variety of cords sets are available.
- The Model ES90 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.