Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model S90 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. All models are equipped with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge, ensuring optimum efficiency. The Model S90 uses 100% recyclable “environment” friendly plastics. Speck’s high quality continues in the Model S90 with positive advances to benefit the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call)
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- NEW & IMPROVED Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.