Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model 94 self-priming pump offers commercial pool pump quality for use in fountains, large residential and small commercial applications. This pump is perfect for filter applications as well as water features. The Speck Model 94 continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 3″ quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Quiet and efficient medium to high head pressure at a large flow rate.
- Large one-piece housing design with integrated strainer basket and easy on/off two piece lid.
- Wrench for unions and lid is included with each pump.
- Available with a heavy duty energy efficient Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motor or Open Drip Proof (ODP) motor designs. (Model 94-IX requires a motor starter)
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.