The BADU® SuperPro Series saves you time & money while making your life simpler. This all-plastic, self-priming, energy efficient swimming pool pump is designed for small to medium size in-ground residential pools and spas. This pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. The perfect drop in replacement pump for Hayward® Super Pump® and Pentair® SuperFlo® pumps.
- This BADU SuperPro Series has a 4-bolt casing design with handle making this pump easy to service.
- The BADU SuperPro is available with the following 56 frame motor options:
- Single Speed (0.75 to 3.5 HP)
- Variable Speed (1.65 & 2.7 THP)
- This BADU SuperPro Series comes with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. (Models are available in 1.5" or 2" casings.)
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the Variable Speed Models
- Clear lid with LED light, allowing the user to check the basket for debris.
- The BADU SuperPro is available with the following variable speed motor options:
- Century® VGreen® 165 (1.65 THP)
- Century® VGreen® 270 (2.70 THP)
- Both VGreen 165 & VGreen 270 motors are programmable with a high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 56 frame with class F insulation.
- The VGreen 165 comes with a built-in controller and timer. The variable speed control ranges from 600 to 3450 RPM. The levels can be set in increments of 250.
- The VGreen 270 comes with a built-in easy to use controller with LCD screen. The variable speed control ranges from 600 to 3450 RPM. The levels can be set in increments of 25.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.