We are actively looking for an Industrial Pump Sales Manager to join our team. Must have technical knowledge and troubleshooting experience with various pumps such as, turbine, centrifugal, roller vane, side channel, liquid ring vacuum, or heat transfer pumps.
This is a full-time position that is responsible for finding and qualifying potential customers, as well as assisting customers with orders, quotes and technical inquires. This position will be based in the Jacksonville office, and as needed will travel to customers locations in the Southeast U.S. region to manage sales, and develop strong customer relations once training is completed.
Please forward your salary requirements to be considered for this position.
• Travels to customers locations to insure close and regular face to face contacts.
• Secures and renews orders and arranges delivery dates and other peripherals integral to selling.
• Finds and develops new customers and new sales potential within existing customers.
• Negotiates orders, including all technical, commercial details to mutual satisfaction of customer and company.
• Communicates with sister companies to ensure delivery of product.
• Checks incoming industrial orders for quality and accuracy.
• Calls on prospective customers and maintains contacts with customers.
• Quotes customers on pumps and parts using in house quoting system.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in quoting, marketing or engineering of industrial pumps.
• Portion of experience in account management of OEM Customers a plus.
• Strong knowledge of pumps, applications and hydraulics.
• Strong ability to utilize technical knowledge and analytical skills.
• Proficient in math and computer skills including Microsoft office.
• Ability to read product diagrams.
• Previous experience with ERP systems.
The following benefits are offered:
• Major Medical – four different types of plans to choose from (80% of premiums covered by employer.
• Basic Life (company paid)
• Voluntary Life
• Short term disability
• Long term disability (company Paid)
• Seven paid holidays
• Up to 6.5 days of PTO accrued each year
• Up to 10 days of vacation accrued which increases one day every three years
We are a Drug-Free Employer.