We are actively looking for a Technical Customer Service Rep in our Industrial Pumps division to join our team. Must have technical knowledge and troubleshooting experience with various pumps such as, boiler, turbine, centrifugal, roller vane, vertical, side channel, liquid ring vacuum, or heat transfer pumps.
This is a full-time position that is responsible for assisting customers with orders, quotes and technical inquires.
• Takes incoming calls for troubleshooting pump issues, part orders, etc…
• Secures and renews orders and arranges delivery dates and other peripherals integral to selling.
• Finds and develops new customers and new sales potential within existing customers.
• Negotiates orders, including all technical, commercial details to mutual satisfaction of customer and company.
• Communicates with sister companies to ensure delivery of product.
• Checks incoming industrial orders for quality and accuracy.
• Calls on prospective customers and maintains contacts with customers.
• Quotes customers on parts using in house quoting system.
• Maintains industrial spare parts inventory
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in quoting, marketing or engineering of industrial pumps.
• Portion of experience in account management of OEM Customers a plus.
• Strong knowledge of pumps, applications and hydraulics.
• Strong ability to utilize technical knowledge and analytical skills.
• Proficient in math and computer skills including Microsoft office.
• Ability to read product diagrams.
• Previous experience with ERP systems.
The following benefits are offered:
• Major Medical – four different types of plans to choose from (80% of premiums covered by employer.
• Basic Life (company paid)
• Voluntary Life
• Short term disability
• Long term disability (company Paid)
• Seven paid holidays
• Up to 6.5 days of PTO accrued each year
• Up to 10 days of vacation accrued which increases one day every three years
We are a Drug-Free Employer.