- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- BADU® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The E71-II VSP (1.1 THP) variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8″ mechanical shaft seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- ALL NEW: Horizontal/Vertical discharge in one casing.
- Suction and Discharge ports are equipped hose adaptors. (Also available in 1.5″ NPT / 2″ Slip quick disconnect unions.)
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Specially constructed clear lid with lock ring design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Limited 24 month warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (no need to rewire to switch voltage). Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED Screen & keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels – Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.