- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- BADU® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Videos
- 2019 Catalog
The ES90-II VSP (1.1 THP) variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The pump uses state of the art permanent magnet brushless DC motor controlled by advance logic electronics. This technology reduces operating costs up to 80%, lowers energy usage, and reduces noise.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8″ mechanical shaft seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. Comes standard with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge unions.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide users with a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- One year warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (no need to rewire to switch voltage). Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED Screen & keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels – Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.