Do you have Technical Knowledge with pool pumps, customer service driven, have experience with warranty with pumps and computer experience?
• Provide technical assistance for Speck Pumps products to warranty service stations, dealers, distributors, manufacturer reps, and consumers.
• Interface with Speck engineering and QC department to develop and maintain up to date knowledge base on all technical issues pertaining to Speck products within the swimming pool industry. Develop written questions and answers on common issues and problems to serve as a reference for the customer service department.
• Responsible for training Speck associates, warranty service stations, and manufacturer reps on all technical product details and how they interface with Speck products as well as products produced by other industry manufacturers.
• Responsible for the Warranty Service Station network, including but not limited to: initial approval to become a Speck service station, training the service station and the day-to-day warranty service approval process.
• Develop Warranty Service Stations to become an important customer base for Speck products.
• Provide assistance in writing technical manuals, quick start guides how-to guides and product instructional videos.
• Work with Speck OEMs to provide effective and simplified instructions and interfaces on their products.
• Continuous education regarding technical aspects of Speck products, related industry products and their integration.
• Maintain contact with long term house accounts as needed.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Swimming pool equipment technical expertise
• Practical swimming pool installation and repair experience
• Analyzing Information and Problem Solving
• Customer Service
• Resolving Conflict
• Team player
• Computer Proficiency
• Documentation Skills
• Phone Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
There is no Travel required for this position
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED diploma and two to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Associate degree.
• Customer Service experience.
• Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook Experience
• ERP Software experience
The following benefits are offered:
• Major Medical – four different types of plans to choose from (80% of premiums covered by employer.
• Basic Life (company paid)
• Voluntary Life
• Short term disability
• Long term disability (company Paid)
• Seven paid holidays
• Up to 6.5 days of PTO accrued each year
• Up to 10 days of vacation accrued which increases one day every three years
We are a Drug-Free Workplace Employer.