The assembler assembles various pumps and components until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations by performing the following duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Follow work instructions manuals for the line position you are working.
• Verify the equipment needed for assembly is prepared for use as per work instructions.
• Utilizing appropriate pump assembly line: build, test, label, or pack pumps based on orders and stock requirements. (Pump line positions will be rotated based on scheduling and personnel availability).
• Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies, using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge and all safety procedures necessary to perform assigned tasks.
• Complete pre and post assembly as assigned.
• Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Control Engineer.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machines as required.
• Adhere to all company policies as outlined in the employee handbook.
• Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
• Technical Capacity.
• Learning Orientation.
• Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. The environment is subject to extreme variations in temperature.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.
Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
2+ years of related experience.
The following benefits are offered:
• Major Medical – four different types of plans to choose from (80% of premiums covered by employer.
• Basic Life (company paid)
• Voluntary Life
• Short term disability
• Long term disability (company Paid)
• Seven paid holidays
• Up to 6.5 days of PTO accrued each year
• Up to 10 days of vacation accrued which increases one day every three years
We are a Drug-Free Employer.