Speck Pumps - Pool products
- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The full featured BaduJet super-sport II offers suction and discharge in a unique, patented, one-piece dual nozzle housing. Volume control, ON/OFF button, and LED Light are conveniently located on the face of the jet housing.
- Flush mounted, plastic housing.
- Rectangular anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (20” x 17”).
- Adjustable recessed jet nozzles.
- Water volume control knob adjusts force of water leaving the jet nozzles.
- Light (ON/OFF) button turns low voltage light ON/OFF.
- Pump (ON/OFF) button guarantees complete separation between pool water and pump motor control.
- Air regulator adjusts amount of air bubbles in water flow.
- Control box with GFCI pneumatic button and tubing.
- Speck 4 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- The system comes with a 5 ft. pulsating massage hose that can be attached to jet nozzle.
- Winter Cover Kit available. (part# 2326000010KI)
The BaduJet is normally incorporated into the original pool design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The BaduJet has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. Very compact, installs at minimal cost. The BaduJet system includes control box with relay and air switch and air tubing. Minimum 4” plumbing is required. Pump and Control also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.