When space is of the essence, the BADU Block Multi is the perfect fit. Vertical design and adjustable discharge allow the tightest possible fit.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 HP Models.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- Before installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site.)
- The housing is made of high performance, corrosion resistant polyurethane.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- Shaft coupling allows motor to be replaced without replacing mechanical seal.
- A high wear, rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals. (Special application seals available upon request.)
- All plastic strainer tank comes with a stainless steel basket. (Optional PVC basket available)
- Each pump is equipped with outside circulation and air bleed line that extends the life of the mechanical seal.
- Optional: Intergrated NEMA 4X Speck / Vacon VFD.
- Impeller shaves available for exact duty points with minimal turnaround time.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications, with comprehensive individualized test results.
- Features Specific to the Model 125/250: This Model is also available with a ceramic coated cast iron strainer tank with stainless steel basket.
Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.