- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- BADU® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Videos
- 2019 Catalog
The BADU Block Multi offers straight forward designs that make installation, operation, and service easy. This pump, motor, and strainer housing is an all-in-one vertically positioned compact unit that allows for installation in small spaces. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, aquaculture, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15 & 20 HP Models.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- The housing and impeller are made of high performance plastic (THK), corrosion resistant without elaborate internal coating and can be used with higher salt concentrations.
- Comes with a stainless steel basket. (Optional plastic basket also available)
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- After installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site.)
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- Equipped with outside circulation and air bleed line that extends the life of the mechanical seal.
- Equipped with a stainless steel shaft extension.
- Optional: Intergrated NEMA 4X Speck / Vacon VFD.
- NSF 50 certification.
- The BADU Block Multi comes available with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.