The BADU Block Multi Series offers straight forward designs that make installation, operation, and service easy. This pump, motor, and strainer housing is an all-in-one vertically positioned compact unit that allows for installation in small spaces. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, aquaculture, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 HP Models.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- The housing is made of high performance plastic (THK), corrosion resistant without elaborate internal coating and can be used with higher salt concentrations.
- All plastic strainer tank with Comes with a stainless steel basket. (Optional plastic basket also available)
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- After installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site.)
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- Equipped with outside circulation and air bleed line that extends the life of the mechanical seal.
- Equipped with a stainless steel shaft extension.
- Optional: Intergrated NEMA 4X Speck / Vacon VFD.
- NSF 50 certification.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.