The Normblock Multi Series is redefining the limits of plastic pumps. The Normblock Multi takes the non-corrosive and lightweight benefits of plastic higher than any other American manufacturer. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, aquaculture, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 HP Models.
- The Normblock Multi has a robust horizontal single stage design.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- The housing is made of high performance plastic (THK), corrosion resistant without elaborate internal coating and can be used with higher salt concentrations.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- Shaft coupling allows the motor to be replaced without replacing the mechanical seal.
- A high wear, rugged Carbon/SIC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.(Special application seals are available upon request.)
- Equipped with stainless steel shaft extension.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.