- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- BADU® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
Normblock Multi (Plastic) Commercial Pool Pump, 1750 RPM
The Normblock Multi offers straight forward designs that make installation, operation, and service easy. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, aquaculture, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15 & 20 HP Models.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- Superior design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation. (The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.)
- After installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site.)
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SIC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly.
- Stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel protective shaft sleeve.
- Optional Intergrated NEMA 4X Speck / Vacon VFD.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- NSF 50 certification.
- The Normblock Multi comes available with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.