The Normblock Multi Series offers straight forward designs that make installation, operation, and service easy. This pump is ideally suited for aquatic facilities, fountains, water parks, aquaculture, and pools with elevated salt concentration.
- Available in 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 HP Models.
- The housing is made of high performance plastic (THK), corrosion resistant without elaborate internal coating and can be used with higher salt concentrations.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SIC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- Equipped with stainless steel shaft extension.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- NSF 50 certification.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.