- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- BADU® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The BaduStream II SwimJet System offers many different options in a wide price range all aimed at pleasing a variety of exercise styles and budgets. The system accommodates installation in limited space and varying pool wall designs.
- Flush mounted jet housing.
- Square anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (8 1/4″ x 8 1/4″). (Optional round covers available in the colors black, gray, and white.)
- Adjustable water flow jet nozzles.
- Air regulator controls amount of air bubbles in water flow. (black cover available)
- Control box with GFCI.
- Speck 4 HP or 3.5 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- Pulsating massage hose that can be attached to jet nozzle. (optional)
- Winter cover kit. (not shown)
The BaduStream II system is normally incorporated into the design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The BaduStream II has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. All BaduStream II systems include control box with air button and 50 ft. air tubing. 4″ or 6″ plumbing is required, depending upon the package chosen. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.