The BaduStream II SwimJet System offers many different options in a wide price range all aimed at pleasing a variety of exercise styles and budgets. The system accommodates installation in limited space and varying pool wall designs
- Flush mounted jet housing.
- Square anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (8 1/4″ x 8 1/4″). (Optional round covers available in the colors black, gray, and white.)
- Adjustable water flow jet nozzles.
- Air regulator controls amount of air bubbles in water flow. (black cover available)
- NEW for 2020: LED touch button with 50' cable.
- NEW for 2020: SPECK controller with GFCI and built-in WiFi. Available upgrade to 3AUX (3 additional relays installed).
- NEW for 2020: The BADU Connect App gives you a convenient way to manage your BADU SwimJet System & Pool equipment.
- Speck 4 HP or 3.5 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- System includes the nozzle adjustment tools to help set the jet nozzles in position for optimum performance
- Optional pulsating massage hose that can be attached to jet nozzle.
- Winter cover kit (part# 2308752006K). (Optional - not shown)
- The BaduStream II system is normally incorporated into the design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The BaduStream II has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. All BaduStream systems include LED touch buttons with 50' cable, SPECK controller and SPECK 4 HP pump. Minimum 4" plumbing is required. Pump and control box are also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.