The BADU® Pro Series saves you time & money while making your life simpler. This all-plastic, self-priming, energy efficient swimming pool pump is designed for small to medium size in-ground residential pools and spas. This pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. The perfect drop in replacement pump for Hayward® Super Pump® and Pentair® SuperFlo® pumps.
- This BADU Pro Series has a 4-bolt casing design with handle making this pump easy to service.
- The BADU Pro is available with the following 56 frame motor options:
- Single Speed (0.98 & 1.13 THP)
- Variable Speed (1.65, 2.25, 2.7 & 3.45 THP)
- This BADU Pro Series comes with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. (Models are available in 1.5" or 2" casings.)
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the Variable Speed Models
- Clear lid with LED light, allowing the user to check the basket for debris.
- The BADU Pro is available with the following variable speed motor options:
- 1.65 THP
- 2.25 THP
- 2.7 THP
- 3.45 THP
- Programmable with a high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 56 frame with class F insulation.
- The variable speed control ranges from 600 to 3450 RPM.
- Discrete switch inputs for compatibility with pool automation systems.
- Additional motor features: Built-in real time clock, low temperature monitor, menu keypad lockout and programmable auxiliary load feature.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.