The BADU® Pro E Series saves you time & money while making your life simpler. This all-plastic, self-priming, energy efficient swimming pool pump is designed for small to medium size in-ground residential pools and spas. This pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation.
- The BADU® Pro is a drop in replacement design for Hayward® Super Pump® and Pentair® SuperFlo® pumps.
- This BADU Pro E Series has a 4-bolt casing design with handle making this pump easy to service.
- The BADU Pro is available with the following 48 frame motor options:
- Single Speed (0.75 & 1.0 THP)
- Variable Speed (1.1 THP)
- This BADU Pro E Series comes with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8" mechanical seal.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. (Models are available in 1.5" or 2" casings.)
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Clear lid with LED light, allowing the user to check the basket for debris.
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V. Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.