The BADUJET Turbo Pro is the ultimate in resistance swimming. An intuitive new design allows for a more than three-fold increase in flow over our standard swimjets. Combined with simple underwater push button controls and a quiet, efficient variable speed motor, the BADUJET Turbo Pro take your swim to the next level.
- 1,500 Gallons per Minute for Professional Performance
- Propeller-Driven for Clean, Turbulence-Free Flow
- Multiple Speeds for Any Level of Swimmer
- Intuitive Controls both Underwater and on Your Phone
- Permanent Magnet Motor for Extremely Quiet Operation
- Innovative Direct-in-wall Design Eliminates Costly Plumbing
- Large Anti-Entrapment Cover for Safety and Peace of Mind, Made of Durable Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- The BADUJET Turbo Pro should ideally be incorporated into the design phase of the pool.
- Requires a straight wall within the pool for installation, with a clear unobstructed area in front of it measuring 10 ft wide x 20 ft long x 3 ft deep for it to be used to its full potential.
- The BADUJET Turbo Pro Housing measures 60” x 17” x 16”
- A vault measuring 24" x 24" x 32" should be built behind the BADUJET Turbo Pro, allowing access to the motor and proper drainage. We recommend using a 26” x 26” HIDE Access Cover Kit (HAC26-0.8).
- BADUJET Turbo Pro draws 29 Amps and requires a 40 Amp service.
- The BADUJET Turbo Pro system is provided with installation instructions for various pool construction types. They can be installed on either new or existing pools, and on any style; but are intended for gunite or fiberglass builds. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.
>> CLICK HERE FOR OUR SWIMJET PLANNING GUIDE
>> Visit our BADU SwimJet website – badujet.com