The BaduJet Turbo Pro is the ultimate in resistance swimming. An intuitive new design allows for a more than three-fold increase in flow over our standard swimjets. Combined with simple underwater push button controls and a quiet, efficient variable speed motor, the BaduJet Turbo Pro take your swim to the next level.
- 1,500 Gallons per Minute for Professional Performance
- Propeller-Driven for Clean, Turbulence-Free Flow
- Multiple Speeds for Any Level of Swimmer
- Intuitive Controls both Underwater and on Your Phone
- Permanent Magnet Motor for Extremely Quiet Operation
- Innovative Direct-in-wall Design Eliminates Costly Plumbing
- Large Anti-Entrapment Cover for Safety and Peace of Mind, Made of Durable Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- The BaduJet Turbo Pro should be incorporated into the design phase of the pool.
- It requires a clear unobstructed area within the swimming pool that is 10 ft wide x 20 ft long x 3 ft deep to work effectively.
- The BaduJet Turbo Pro Housing measures 60” x 17” x 16”
- A vault measuring 2’ x 2’ x 2’ should be built behind the BaduJet Turbo Pro, allowing access to the motor and proper drainage. We recommend using a 26” x 26” HIDE Access Cover Kit (HAC26-0.8).
- BaduJet Turbo Pro draws 29 Amps Max and requires 40 Amp service.
- All BaduJet systems are provided with installation instructions for various pool construction types: new and existing gunite or concrete pools, and fiberglass pools. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.
>> CLICK HERE FOR OUR SWIMJET PLANNING GUIDE
>> Visit our BADU SwimJet website – badujet.com