The Speck Model 21-80 G is a high efficiency plastic pool pump. The Model 21-80 is ideally suited for commercial vacuum and sand filters, hydrotherapy, swim spas, waterfalls, water slides, and vanishing edge pool applications. This pump design provides maximum flow at low head and is available in two version: flooded suction or self-priming.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- All models are equipped with 4″ quick disconnect unions.
- Heavy duty “1081” E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient pool motors for extra low energy consumption. This large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings. (No motor starter required)
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.