At the highest end of the scale, our cast iron BADU Block pumps pushes up to 3,000 GPM. Now a stocked item, we’ve dramatically reduced our lead times on the largest of pumps.
- Available in 40, 50, & 60 HP Models.
- The BADU Block has a vertical design that creates impressive performance while saving space thereby reducing construction costs.
- Superior slow (1750 RPM) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- Before installation, the discharge connection can be rotated freely. (A major advantage at the construction site.)
- Shaft coupling allows motor to be replaced without replacing the mechanical seal.
- A high wear, rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals. (Special application seals available upon request.)
- Each pump is equipped with outside circulation and air bleed line that extends the life of the mechanical seal.
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly.
- The strainer tank is ceramic coated with a stainless steel basket.
- Stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel protective shaft sleeve.
- Every pump is available with ceramic coating.
- Optional integrated NEMA 4X Speck/Vacon VFD
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.