The full featured BaduJet super-sport II offers suction and discharge in a unique, patented, one-piece dual nozzle housing. Volume control, ON/OFF button, and LED Light are conveniently located on the face of the jet housing.
- Flush mounted, plastic housing.
- Rectangular anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (20” x 17”).
- Adjustable recessed jet nozzles.
- Air regulator (OPEN/CLOSE) knob permits a controlled mixture of air into the water flow and creates a unique, invigorating, bubble effect. It will also add additional resistance to swim against.
- Light (ON/OFF) button turns low voltage light ON/OFF
- Pump (ON/OFF) button guarantees complete separation between pool water and pump motor control.
- Control box with GFCI pneumatic button and tubing.
- Speck 4 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- 5 ft. pulsating massage hose that can be attached to jet nozzle
- System will include the nozzle adjustment tools to help set the jet nozzles in position for optimum performance.
- Winter Cover Kit available. (part# 2326000010KI)
- The BaduJet swimming pool accessory is normally incorporated into the original pool design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The BaduJet has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. Very compact, installs at minimal cost. The BaduJet system includes control box with relay and air switch and air tubing. Minimum 4” plumbing is required. Pump and Control also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.
Visit our BADU SwimJet website – badujet.com