The Normblock Series is a robust horizontal single-stage design. The Normblock design delivers an impressive circulation performance at minimal space requirements. This commercial pool pump is perfectly suited for aquatic facilities, waterparks, fountains, aquaculture and pools with elevated brine concentration.
- Available in 5 – 100 HP Models.
- The pump is available in Cast Iron or Bronze.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- The motor can be replaced without disassembling the pump. This design allows for the mechanical seal to remain in place.
- A high wear and rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly.
- Stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel protective shaft sleeve.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- NSF 50 certification available.
- The Normblock comes available with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: (The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.)