The Normblock Series is a robust horizontal single-stage design. The Normblock design delivers an impressive circulation performance at minimal space requirements. This commercial pool pump is perfectly suited for aquatic facilities, waterparks, fountains, aquaculture and pools with elevated brine concentration.
- Available in 40, 50 & 60 HP Models.
- Superior slow (1750 rpm) running design reduces vibrations resulting in quiet operation.
- Heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor, Class F insulation, protection class IP 55. Sealed ball bearings need no lubrication.
- Shaft coupling allows motor to be replaced without replacing the mechanical seal.
- A high wear, rugged Carbon/SiC – EPDM mechanical seal allows for a long life and long maintenance intervals.(Special application seals are available upon request)
- The closed impellers are individually balanced, providing smooth running conditions and guarantees a long operation life of the entire pump assembly.
- Stainless steel shaft with 316 stainless steel protective shaft sleeve.
- The pump is available with ceramic coating.
- Optional all plastic strainer tank for horizontal flooded suction applications.
- Every pump is tested to factory & customer's specifications before leaving the Speck factory.
Please Note: (The noise level from both the motor and pump are greatly influenced by how they are installed. Consideration should be given to minimize vibration and noise transmission.)