Speck Pumps - Pool products
- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
- EasyFit Downloads
- Pump Comparison Chart
- User Manual – Single Speed
- User Manual – 1.65 THP
- User Manual – 2.4 & 3.45 THP
- Spare Parts List
- Price List – EasyFit SPK Series
- Price List – EasyFit PNT Series
- Price List – EasyFit DYN Series
- Price List – EasyFit MXG Series
- Price List – EasyFit SUP Series
- Price List – EasyFit Series Replacement Kits
The EasyFit pump is a versatile high performance pool pump. The EasyFit saves time and money and is a direct replacement for commonly-used pumps such as Hayward® Super Pump®, and Super Pump II & Pentair® SuperFlo®, Challenger®, WhisperFlo®, and IntelliFlo® as well as the STA-RITE®, Dura-Glas, Dyna-GlasTM and Max-E-GlassTM.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Fittings & Risers to accommodate the following models (Hayward®, Pentair® American Products® and STA-RITE®)
- The EasyFit is available with the following motors:
- Single or Two-Speed (0.75 to 3.5 HP)
- Variable Speed (1.65 & 2.7 THP)
- The EasyFit SPK comes equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- NEW & IMPROVED Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Two year warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Hayward®,Super Pump® and Super Pump II are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc.
Pentair®, SuperFlo®, WhisperFlo®, IntelliFlo®, Challenger®, Ultra-Flow®, Sta-Rite®, Dyna-GlasTM, Dyna-Pro®, Dura-Glas, and Max-E-GlasTM are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies.