- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- BADU® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- BADU® SwimJet Videos
- 2019 Catalog
The Speck Model 21-80 BS is a high efficiency plastic pool pump. The Model 21-80 BS is ideally suited for commercial vacuum and sand filters,
hydrotherapy, swim spas, waterfalls, water slides, and vanishing edge pool applications. This pump design provides maximum flow at low head and has 250 cubic inch all plastic strainer tank, and is self-priming up to 4 feet.
- This high volume, low head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- All models are equipped with 4″ female slip adaptor on suction of strainer tank and 4″ male slip adaptors on the discharge.
- Heavy duty “1081” E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected (no motor starter required).
PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.