The Speck Model 21-80 GS is a high efficiency self-priming plastic pool pump. The Model 21-80 GS is ideally suited for commercial vacuum and sand filters, hydrotherapy, swim spas, waterfalls, water slides, and vanishing edge pool applications.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- All models are equipped with 4″ quick disconnect unions.
- Heavy duty “1081” E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected (no motor starter required). PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.