- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The BADU EcoM3 V (1.65 THP) variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The BADU EcoM3 V (1.65 THP) uses state of the art permanent magnet brushless DC pool pump motor controlled by advance logic electronics. This technology reduces operating costs up to 80%, lowers energy usage, and reduces noise. The pool pump continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance, medium head swimming pool pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide users with a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- The swimming pool pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call (800) 223-8538
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Pump comes equipped with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge unions ensuring optimum efficiency.
- 1.65 THP pool pump motor comes complete with built-in controller.
- RPM levels can be set for 600 to 3450. The levels can be set in increments of 250.
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 56 frame motor with Class F insulation.
- Freeze protection feature will run motor when temperature drops to 39o F.
- Built-in timer (based on a 24 hour cycle).
- Digital inputs for compatibilty with pool automation systems.
- Energy efficient motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Optional Vlink TM WiFi pump controller allows you to easily monitor and manage your pool pump settings from a mobile device.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Two year warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every swimming pool pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.