- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Badu® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The BADU EcoM3 V (1.65 THP) – variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The BADU EcoM3 V uses the VGreen® 165 Variable speed motor from Century®. This technology reduces operating costs up to 80% and lowers energy usage. The pool pump continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance, medium head swimming pool pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The swimming pool pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide users with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Pump comes equipped with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge unions ensuring optimum efficiency.
- Energy efficient motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Two-year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every swimming pool pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- The VGreen 165 variable speed motor from Century is designed to deliver premium energy savings.
- This durable TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) construction with ECM technology has a 56-frame with Class F insulation.
- The VGreen 165 variable speed motor offers three variable speeds, programmable from 600 to 3450 RPM. The Speeds are adjusted in increments of 25 RPMs.
- Freeze protection feature will run motor when temperature drops to 39o F.
- Built-in timer (based on a 24 hour cycle).
- The V-Green 165 user interface has a “key lockout” feature to prevent unwanted changes to the settings.
- Digital inputs for third party automation.
- Optional Vlink TM Wi-Fi pump controller allows you to easily monitor and manage your pool pump settings from a mobile device.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.