Take your pool to the next level with the Model 95. Complex designs like waterfalls and negative edges require specially made pumps to function properly. Don’t shortchange your customer with multiple, smaller, louder pumps.
The Speck Model 95 comes with a largest one piece plastic casing design with integrated strainer basket, easy on/off two-piece lid, and 4″ quick disconnect unions. These features combined with our unique mechanical seal results in a medium head pump with the “highest flow” of any one piece plastic pump in the market today.
- Large one-piece housing design with integrated strainer basket and easy on/off two-piece lid.
- Quiet and efficient medium head pump performance.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call 800-223-8538.)
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 4″ quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Wrench for unions and lid is included with each pump.
- Flanges are available upon request.
- Available with a heavy duty energy efficient Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) or Open Drip Proof (ODP) motor designs.(Model 95-IX & Model 95-X requires a motor starter.)
- ODP Motor Design – Single Speed (single or 3 phase) or 2-speed (single phase)
- TEFC Motor Design – Single Speed (single or 3 phase)
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Compatible with our VFD line. (Direct mount option available)
- Compatiable with ourAutomated Flow SystemTM
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.