- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Badu® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model ES90 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. This all-plastic, self-priming pump with large basket is ideally suited for small to medium in-ground pools.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and replacement. Comes standard with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- NEW & IMPROVED Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame motor. Dual voltage motor has two compartments with sealed contacts, stainless steel shaft and Neptune® Advanced Switch Technology.
- Variety of cords sets are available.
- The Model ES90 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.