The Speck Model ES90 pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. This all-plastic, self-priming pump with large basket is ideally suited for small to medium in-ground pools.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and replacement. Comes standard with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame motor. Dual voltage motor has two compartments with sealed contacts, stainless steel shaft and Neptune® Advanced Switch Technology.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Pump motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (without switching).
- Built-In Controller, LED Screen & Keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.