The Speck Model S90 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance. All models are equipped with 2″ suction and 1.5″/2″ discharge, ensuring optimum efficiency. Speck’s high quality continues in the Model S90 with positive advances to benefit the consumer and the environment.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- All models are equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus® /extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.