Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model E45 jetted bathtub pump has been engineered for durability and economy. Special design allows all water to drain from the pump.
All models are equipped with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions. The Model E45 is designed using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions. (Optional 1.5″ NPT connection also available.)
- For tub users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft.
Pump is also available with a specially designed 42 frame motor.
- Pump comes standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set and built-in air switch. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Special design allows all water to drain from the pump casing.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- The Model E45 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.