Speck Pumps - Pool products
Pool - New Products
- Model E71-II VHV (Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model ES90-II VSP (In-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- Model A91-II VSP (In-Ground or Above-Ground - 1.1 THP Variable Speed Pump)
- BADU Block Multi (Vertical Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Normblock Multi (Horizontal Plastic Commercial Pool Pump 1750 rpm)
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model E71 VH medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance with economy in mind. The all-around pool pump with extra large basket is ideally suited for above-ground and on-ground pools. The Model E71 is designed using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- The Model E71 is available with a NEW dual discharge casing to connect to existing pool filters.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with hose adaptors. (Also available with 1.5″ NPT/2″ slip quick disconnect unions.)
- Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- The Model E71 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.