Speck Pumps - Pool products
- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model E71 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance with economy in mind. The all-around pool pump with extra large basket is ideally suited for above-ground and on-ground pools. The Model E71 is designed using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- The Model E71 is available with vertical or horizontal discharge to connect to existing pool filters.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, economical 48 frame thru-bolt mount motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions. Also available with 2″ quick disconnect unions. Discharge has 1.5″
NPT internal thread and 2″ external thread for easy replacement.
- Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- The Model E71 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.