The Speck Model A91 above-ground and small in-ground pool pump incorporates many upgraded features expected only from larger in-ground pumps. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and Discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5″ slip and 1.5″/1.25″ hose adaptor connections. Optional 1.5″ NPT connection also available.
- Pump is equipped with durable, 48 frame TEFC motor on most models.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Pump motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (without switching)
- Built-in Controller, LED Screen & Keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.