- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Badu® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model A91 above-ground and small in-ground pool pump incorporates many upgraded features expected only from larger in-ground pumps. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance. The A91 is available with a special energy efficient PSC motor saving up to 20% over standard split phase motors.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and Discharge ports are equipped with quick disconnect unions. Provided with a standard 1.5″ slip and 1.5″/1.25″ hose adaptor connections. Optional 1.5″ NPT connection also available.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Optional 4″ high base is available.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- The Model A91 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.