The BADU EcoMV all-plastic, self-priming, energy efficient variable speed pool pump is designed for small commercial and large residential pools and spas. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation. The BADU EcoMV uses the V-Green 270 Variable Speed motor from Century®.
- This high performance, energy efficient high flow pool pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with 2″ quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. (Optional 3″ unions available)
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Two-year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- The V-Green 270 from Century® is a premium efficiency variable speed motor that provides tremendous flexibility in motor speed and time settings. Also available with SVRS models
- The motor/control is a programmable, high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) pool pump motor designed to be an easy, drop-in field replacement that can be wired with minimal or no modifications.
- The motor comes with a built-in easy to use controller with LCD display.
- The V-Green 270 variable speed motor offers three variable speeds, programmable from 600 to 3450 RPM. The Speeds are adjusted in increments of 25 RPMs.
- The V-Green 270 user interface has a “key lockout” feature to prevent unwanted changes to the settings.
- Freeze protection feature that can be turned ON/OFF or adjusted.
- Programmable auxiliary load feature.
- Digital inputs for third party automation.
- Optional VlinkTM Wi-Fi pump controller allows you to easily monitor and manage your pool pump settings from a mobile device.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.