The Speck all-plastic Model 433, self-priming pool pump Model 433 offers commercial pool pump quality for residential pools and spas. The pump design has been engineered for incredible durability, superior performance, and quiet operation.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Suction and discharge are reinforced with aluminum rings.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Flooded suction models are available.
- Heavy duty “1081” pool motor with large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Available with E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.