- Pool - New Products
- Quick Links
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model 72 all-plastic, self-priming pool pump offers commercial pool pump quality for use in larger residential and small commercial pools. The pump design has been engineered to ensure durability, superior “high flow” performance and quiet operation. The Speck Model 72 continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 1-800-223-8538)
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect 2″ or 3″ unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- For pool users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- NEW & IMPROVED Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convienient way to easily remove the lid.
- Heavy duty “1081” E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption. This large 56 frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.