The Model 72 all-plastic, self-priming swimming pool pump offers commercial pool pump quality for use in larger residential and small commercial pools. The pump design has been engineered to ensure durability, superior “high flow” performance and quiet operation.
- This high performance, high flow pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour. The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a high concentration please call 800-223-8538)
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Suction and discharge are equipped with quick disconnect 2″ or 3″ unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Heavy duty “1081” E-plus®/extreme-E™ energy efficient motors for extra low energy consumption. This large 56-frame motor is thermally protected, has a PSC switchless design and extra large sealed ball bearings.
- The motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.