- Pool - New Products
- All Pool Products
- Rebates & Special Offers
- VFD - Energy & Cost Savings Calculator
- Vacon 100 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Vacon X5 series (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Badu® EcoMV Pump (Variable Speed Pump)
- Badu®Stream II (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Systems
- Badu®Jet Inspiration (SwimJet System)
- Badu® SwimJet Videos
- Company History
The Speck Model E45 jetted bathtub pump has been engineered for durability and economy. Special design allows all water to drain from the pump.
All models are equipped with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions. The Model E45 is designed using 100% recyclable “environment friendly” plastics
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with 1.5″ quick disconnect unions. (Optional 1.5″ NPT connection also available.)
- For tub users’ safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump is equipped with durable, special 48 frame thru-bolt mount energy efficient PSC motor with stainless steel shaft.
Pump is also available with a specially designed 42 frame motor.
- Pump comes standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set and built-in air switch. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Special design allows all water to drain from the pump casing.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reusable o-rings throughout.
- The Model E45 comes complete with a full 12 month warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.