The Speck Model E71 medium head pump has been engineered for durability and quiet performance with economy in mind. The all-around pool pump with extra large basket is ideally suited for above-ground and on-ground pools.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/ceramic 5/8″ mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- The Model E71 is available with a dual discharge casing to connect to existing pool filters.
- Pump is equipped with durable, 48 frame TEFC motor on most models.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Suction and discharge ports are equipped with hose adaptors. (Also available with 1.5″ NPT/2″ slip quick disconnect unions.)
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Pump has standard 3ft. 3/12 AWG cord set premounted. A variety of cord sets are available.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Features Specific to the 1.1 THP Dual Voltage Motor
- Pump is equipped with a 1.1 THP (48 frame thru-bolt mount) Variable Speed Motor.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (without switching).
- Built-In Controller, LED Screen & Keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts)
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
Important Notice: Pumps offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California must be listed on the California Energy Commission website. (Title 20, sections 1601-1609) Please consult the CEC list, search company, Speck Pumps.