Sand Filters from Speck Pumps combines ease of operation, durability and precision engineering allowing high flow for excellent water clarity.
- One piece filter body is blow molded of a heavy duty polymeric plastic, immune to chemicals and environment abuse, to provide a rugged and attractively styled filter.
- Injection molded support pedestal.
- Eight corrosion-free, non-clogging, under drain laterals create a totally balanced flow across the full diameter of the sand bed. These precision engineered laterals guarantee high water flow, excellent water clarity, and more efficient back washing.
- Top mounted, multiport, multifunction, six-position valve with pressure gauge and sight glass provides ultimate filter operation.
- Drain assembly is located at the bottom of the tank, which makes winterizing or servicing fast and easy. The drain assembly only permits water to be drained.
- Valve Functions:
- Sand filter systems are designed to make assembly and installation quick and easy.
- Heavy duty injection molded plastic equipment base keeps the pump and filter elevated, away from harm.
- All pump/filter systems are equipped with pump-to-filter hose package. Systems with Model E71 or Model A91 also includes pool-to-equipment hose package.